1. Make sure your computer is connected to the telephone line.
2. Make sure your modem is still connected to your ISP. Try
clicking “Reload” in the "View" menu, so the computer connects to the Internet
3. If you are connected but you still receive this message,
exit Ensemble, turn the computer off, wait for a second, and then turn the
computer on again.
4. While the computer is restarting, check the telephone line
with a regular telephone to make sure it is still working properly. If you
can hear a dial tone and dial a number, it is working correctly.
5. After the computer starts up, try connecting to the Internet
again using WebMagick.